What is Title Insurance
Title Insurance protests owners of real property from title defects such as unreleased mortgages, or easements, forgery, incompetency, or other unknown errors which would allow to hers to make a claim against your property. Should a claim be made, your Title Insurance Policy provides for your defense and will pay for any associated attorney fees and costs.
Midland Title Agency of Union County is a
full service Title Agency. We have the backing of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of the strongest national title underwriters.
Among the many services we provide, we can:
- Draft residential and commercial real estate contracts
- Search title to any property in the State of Ohio
- Coordinate all aspects of the closing including obtaining surveys of the property
- Perform 1031 Exchanges
- Provide Title Insurance and Endorsement Coverage for residential, commercial, owners, mortgage and leasehold policies
- Provide re-issue rates on prior policies
- Provide Closing and Escrow Services
- Provide Construction Loan Escrow Draw Disbursements
- Provide Judicial Reports